Thursday, July 16, 2009

i betchya i can....or at least i'll try

I haven't been posting much...
My computer is jacked. Technology repels me.
I have been working non-stop since my 24th birthday...(which was amazing by the way), and haven't made the time until tonight to attempt to fix the problem. The problem still isn't fixed but for now I can blog my heart out and catch up on my hulu subscriptions.

Lame, Yes. Do I care? No.

There is this bar in my town, and if you are from Little Rock and are in any way aware of your surroundings you know it. It goes by the name Pizza D'Action, and well I love that place. The people there treat you like family not a $1 tip, they music is great, and you will always find someone to talk to (sanity not guranteed).

Well The D had some technical difficulties that have since been repaired, and my friends and I all celebrated at our much missed huge table (it spans the length of the bar), played dominoes, and drank. Followed by a few house visits and the Midtown closedown....

Why tell you about my mundane night, you ask? It wasn't so much the night of mayhem, but the realization that followed....I DRINK TO MUCH!

My name is Britany Simmons and I drink to DAMN MUCH! I gurantee you that the majority of my money is spent on bills and booze...that isn't a combo I am proud of. So I am challenging myself....No going out and getting trashed for a month. No drinking period. I can't stop once I start. One glass of wine with dinner and I am down for the count.

So I am going to still go out and see my shows, and still go kick Mark's butt at Dominoes, and still sit on the patio with Bendy and Katie and still have a cup in my hand...but I am gonna make it wat-ah!

Oh and hey....I really think I can do it. Saturday night at The Tavern will be the test, as I plan on dancing wildly with my ladies and smiling a lot...

More tomorrow as my computer works. I have much to tell you.

xx
brit.

No comments:

Post a Comment