Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's getting colder outside. Something I don't really like. In fact I hate it. I love waking up and knowing I can go outside scantily clad and sit on my porch swing.

Damn you Jack Frost!

I don't really have much to say except I am happy, and I am coming to terms with my own existence, but not my inability to spell.

I am working a lot, but still have no monies. We're in a recession and I fear that my generation is finally starting to feel it.

A small stack of singles from a hard double shift....I am a Cory Branan song,

But I am happier than I have been in a long while.

xx
brit.

1 comment:

  1. britlove. we can get a little chimney thing put it on your front porch. then we can make coffees and hot chocolates and mix it with baileys. and laugh. and play games, like cutlery. and cuddles. we can cuddles...

    ReplyDelete