Thursday, August 13, 2009

I will never throw you away, but I might make you wish I did.

I have a really hard time letting go of things. This is not a generalization.

I am not trying to be coy or cute. I really do have a hard time letting go. This is why I am 24 years old and can't sleep without a teddy bear that I have had since I was 5, and the reason that I have journals from when I was in the 5th grade, and the reason my closet it full of clothes that I can't wear/or will never wear again because I have now realized they are kinda ridiculous, or the reason that I never EVER break up with a boy/man, but start....oh, what's the word?

Not shunning - although it is kind of like that. Not singling out their faults...that word where you....shun them, single out their faults, and their turn your heart to stone....shit, I have no clue what word that would be...bitch, maybe?

Back to the point. This week I think I will practice out with the old and in with the new. I am not sure really how I am going to go about it since I genuinely love the old, and am terrified of new things until I actually encounter them. Then I never want to let go. EVER. FOREVER.

Here are a list of old things that I need:
Speakers for my new/old record player.
Records to listen to.
My grandparents to visit. (hahah....ageism is always funny).
Also, I would enjoy some good old fashioned hand holding and maybe a few Eskimo kisses whilst watching a film.

Here are a list of new things that I need:
Money to pay my new bills.
An extra hour in the day so I can go to the gym.
A mouth protector thingy (I fear that I am going to grind me teeth to powder).
Season Two of True Blood
A GRE study guide.
And a new bigger place to live.

If anyone could help me out with this - an eternity of gratefulness is owed to you,
but I am not cleaning out my closet...

Who knows? One day I could be a size ten again and need a plethora of Abercrombie and Fitch denim mini-skirts.

1 comment:

  1. i can handle the hand holding and eskimo kisses, no problem.

    i'm working on the extra hour thing but there are some who say it's quite impossible. fuck them. nay sayers

    ReplyDelete